Vallejo City Boards and Commissions Accepting Applicants


You can make your voice heard and get involved with City government by serving on a City advisory committee, board and/or commission.


Vallejo residents who are interested in serving on an advisory body are invited to submit an application and supplemental questionnaire for consideration. Applications must be received no later than close of business on Friday, June 5.


The following boards and commissions are currently accepting applicants:


– Beautification & Design Review Board (1)

– Economic Vitality Commission (4)

– Housing & Redevelopment Commission (3)

– Human Relations Commission (1)

– Mobile Home Rent Review Board (1 at-large member)

– Planning Commission (2)

– Sister City Commission (4)


With the exception of Human Relations and Sister City Commissioners, all appointed members must complete and file a Statement of Economic Interests, Form 700 within 30 days of appointment. All Board and Commission members must complete AB 1234 Ethics training and file a Certificate of Completion with the City Clerk within 30 days of appointment.


In most instances, to be eligible for appointment, applicants must be residents of the City of Vallejo. Information regarding the duties of each board and commission, and specific criteria for appointment may be found within each application.


Application forms and supplemental questionnaires are accessible in several ways:


The City website, located on the City Clerk’s page under Boards and Commissions.


At City Hall, Office of the City Clerk, 555 Santa Clara Street, 3rd Floor, by e-mail at [email protected], or by phone at (707) 648-4527.


By Mail: Write to the City Clerk, City of Vallejo, P.O. Box 3068, Vallejo, CA 94590.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here